A full range of features that allow you to perform sophisticated analysis very easily.
JMAG-Express(Motor Template), section analysis, link to SPEED, meshing, material database, iron loss calculation, inductance calculation, control coupling
- Define an analysis model by simply selecting a built-in templates and specifying the fundamental design parameters such as the number of slots, motor radius, and winding pattern.
- Create original motor templates.
- Batch process parametric calculations.
- Run 2D analyses by specifying cross-sections in 3D analysis models.
- Reduce the amount of work necessary for analyses by utilizing the original 3D CAD models created for designs.
- Maintain condition settings specified for the 3D model to quickly run high speed 2D analyses. These analyses can be used as a trial run before performing more comprehensive 3D analyses.
Link to SPEED
- Link to SPEED, the motor design tool
- Send the motor geometry including the materials and winding pattern defined in SPEED to JMAG
- Adjust the parameters specified with SPEED based on JMAG calculation results.
- Generate high-quality mesh easily with the mesh generators specifically designed for motor analyses.
- Automatically generate mesh suitable for specific geometry or gaps using a limited number of settings.
- Use a specialized patch mesh function to define eccentricity and unique motion in addition to standard rotation and translation motion.
- Generate layered mesh to evaluate detailed parts and skin mesh to examine the eddy currents flowing in the skin depth.
- Improve the accuracy of torque calculations using the rotating machine mesher. Mesh suitable for cogging torque calculations can be automatically generated regardless of the complexity of geometry for any rotating machine. The mesh is finally tuned by generating finer mesh in areas vital to the analysis to improve the accuracy while maintaining the speed of calculation.
- Use more than 700 material properties provided by the leading manufacturers including BH and losses for magnets, steel sheets, and soft magnetic composites by simply selecting the name of the material. Original material data can also be created and registered in the database.
- Set the anisotropy and lamination factor of steel sheets.
- Evaluate temperature and stress dependences.
- Model the magnetization, demagnetization, and incomplete magnetization of magnets.