In Nov 2020, JMAG-Designer Ver.20.0 beta has been released.
In JMAG-Designer Ver.20.0, analysis parameter views and the dashboard have been made even simpler to use. Solver and mesher have continued to be enhanced so that the analysis of large-scale models for high-accuracy evaluations can be performed with ease. Optimization with improvements in performance and support for coupled analysis can now be experienced by a wide multitude of users. A large amount of function enhancements is included for rotating machines, such as coil template enhancements, the introduction of Lumped Parameter Motor Analysis, and accounting for the AC copper loss of efficiency maps (speed priority mode). We encourage all our users to make the most of this latest version of JMAG.
Please enjoy taking full advantage of it.
What is JMAG-Designer Ver.20.0 ?
Clicking these items will display additional subsections with links to other detailed material, such as function tutorials, and more.
Users are encouraged to use of a variety of these resources.
The latest version of JMAG modules are available.
In addition, version information, release notes, manuals, etc. can be used.
JMAG V20 License Server
LM-X License Server Ver. 4.9.24 must be installed to use JMAG-Designer Ver. 20.
Those without JMAG-Designer Ver.20.0 licenses are asked to please apply from the above JMAG V20 module download page.
- [JFT108] Creating a 3D Mesh Model from a 2D Mesh Model
- [JFT114] Correcting Efficiency Maps Using Scripts
- [JFT115] Recalculating Electromagnetic Force and Torque Waveforms
- [JFT116] Creating Rotating Machine Coil Geometry Accounting for Arbitrary Winding Methods
- [JFT117] Parametric Analysis Method for Motors Possessing Wire Geometry with the Number of Poles and Slots as Design Variables
- [JFT120] The Symmetric Hysteresis Loop Creation Function for Play Models
- [JFT121] Calculating Energy Consumption During Drive Cycle Using Efficiency Maps
- [JFT122] Optimization Calculation Execution Method Using Lumped Parameter Motor Analysis
- [JFT124] Searching for the Parameter Range Reducing Geometry Collapse During Optimization Calculations
These are created using the functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.20.0 and later.
Model data is included. Please feel free to use them.
- [JAC073] Analysis of the Capacitance of a Parallel Plate Capacitor
- [JAC165] Creating IPM Motor Efficiency Maps
- [JAC274] SPM Motor Thermal Demagnetization Analysis Using Bonded NdFeB Magnets (Sample data only)
Introducing JMAG-Designer Ver.17.0 – Ver.19.1
Articles about JMAG-Designer that have been released previously are available.