A video complete with voice audio has been prepared to offer our users a better understanding of the new functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.17.1.
This will also include demonstrations using JMAG-Designer Ver.17.1 itself.
Demonstration data can be downloaded from JMAG function tutorials.
We encourage all of our users to take a look for themselves to experience these offers firsthand.
*This is a lecture that can be attended via internet in your own time and for as many times as required.
*To view the video, please use “Create an account” via the link below.
Those already registered with us can access this video immediately, in addition to access to white papers and JMAG-Express Online.
- FEM Engines
– Large-scale models with tens of millions of elements can be analyzed.
– Two-dimensional analysis can be solved much faster.
– JMAG stand-alone has capabilities, such as linking with a control circuit, widely expanding the breadth of multiphysics.
- Design Support Functions
– Optimization function and JMAG-RT system were optimized so that it can be comfortably used even among trial and error design work flow.
– The flexibility of constructing a distributed processing system has greatly improved and it has become possible to use on various environments.
– A new geometry template has been added, making model reuse easier.
Information has been substantially added and updated.
– JMAG-RT Model Library Update
– New Function Tutorials
– New Application Catalogues