Request to reset password for stronger security.
Thank you for using the JMAG Website.
As of November 30, 2021, the requirements for the “JMAG WEB MEMBER (free membership)” password for the JMAG Website will be changed as follows:
We would appreciate your cooperation in creating a stronger security environment.
1) When you change your password, your mail address will be verified.
- Your email address will be verified even after you have signed-in as an anti-spoofing measure.
When we receive your request for password reset, we will send a password change URL to your email address.
The URL is valid for 72 hours.
If the URL expires, request for another password reset.
2) Make sure to choose a strong and unique password.
*If you have already set a password according to the guideline below on or before November 29, 2021, you will still need to reset your password again.
Alphanumeric characters can be used in passwords.
Passwords should contain four character types: upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and symbols.
- Upper case alphabet from A – Z
- Lower case alphabet from a – z
- Numbers from 0 – 9
- Symbols: ! ” # $ % & ‘ ( ) – ^ \ @ [ ; : ] , etc.
*Spaces cannot be used.
Note, passwords must be within 12 – 32 characters.
For inquiries, please contact us below:
JMAG Division, JSOL Corporation