This is an agreement between JSOL Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “JSOL”) and the user whom is licensed to use the JMAG-Express Online software (hereinafter referred to as “this software”) license (hereinafter referred to as “the user”).
The user may use this software only if the user agrees to this license agreement.
In the event that a written agreement concerning the license agreement has been concluded, the terms of the written agreement will be applied over this license agreement.
- JSOL grants the user the right to use this software free of charge only after the user agrees to the terms and conditions in this agreement.
- duplicating, modifying, or reverse engineering any and all parts of this software;
- allowing a third party to duplicate, modify, or reverse engineer any and all parts of this software;
- distributing any and all parts of this software.
JSOL provides this software to the user, ‘as is’ without any expressed or implied warranty in particular that this software is free of defects, fit for any particular purpose, or that the user’s use of this software does not infringe on any third parties’ intellectual property rights. JSOL is not liable to the user for any damages, including compensatory, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, related to or resulting from the user’s or a third party’s use, whether direct or indirect, of this software.
- JSOL retains the right to grant use of this software to any third parties.
- JSOL retains all of the rights to lend or transfer this software to any third parties.
- JSOL retains the rights to create any and all derivative works of this software.
- Author name
- Copyright symbol
- Creation date (AD)
- The user may not disclose any information they gain related to this software to any and all third parties. The user acknowledges that confidential information includes all or part of this software which is the exclusive property of JSOL.
- The user is bound by the terms and conditions in Article 6 even after this agreement is terminated.
Users shall not be part of antisocial forces such as organized crime groups, organized crime group members, or similar persons presently or in the future, and shall not make any transactions with antisocial forces. Users shall firmly promise to not make improper demands or obstruct other people’s dealings using themselves or others by perpetrating violence, making threats, disseminating rumours, or using other similar means.
This software is valid from the date that the main registration is completed to .
The license can be extended before the license expires by applying for an extended license.
Data on JMAG-Express Online cloud storage shall be retained for 60 days from the last login, or until the user requests termination of the use of this software, whichever is sooner. If this period is exceeded, JSOL shall be able to erase the stored data. Restoration of the data is not possible.
JSOL will notify the user before their software license expires and becomes invalid.
When this notification is provided by JSOL, the user will also be notified of the period within which they can extend their software license.
If the user would like to extend their software license, they are required to fill out and submit a questionnaire to JSOL.
JSOL recognizes this questionnaire as a request for an extended license from the user and JSOL will present an ID.
The software license can be used adhering to the terms and conditions outlined in this software license agreement.
This agreement is valid from the day of installation until the user terminates their use of this software. If a period of time is specified for the valid use of this software, this agreement is terminated when that specified period expires.
- The user violates the terms of this agreement.
- It is ascertained that false information was provided during the registration.
- There is a conflict with Japanese export control regulations.
- The period of use has expired.
- No response to any enquiries is received within 14 days after being contacted from JSOL with any enquiries.
- JSOL judges that continuation of the use contract of this software is not appropriate.
JSOL can, without prior notice, delete stored data, temporarily suspend the use of this software, or cancel the use of this service.
- The user shall register and manage information registered at the time of use (hereinafter referred to as “registration information”, including mail address, ID, password, etc.) under his/her own responsibility. The user shall not allow a third party to use this service; or lend, transfer, modify the name, buy and sell, etc.
- In the event that the software is used, the person who made the registration can be treated as the one who used the service. Any consequences from use and any responsibilities accompanying such consequences shall be born by the the person who made the registration.
- This software is for trial use only and has no support services. Therefore, JSOL is not required to answer any technical questions related to this software.
- This software is for trial use only, therefore the user may not receive services related to notification of program upgrades or version updates.
- This software is for trial use only, therefore some of the functions are restricted. See the introduction page of JMAG-Express Online for details regarding function restrictions.
- For any information except as support in Article 13.1, contact:
JMAG Division, JSOL Corporation
Address: Harumi Center Building, 2-5-24 Harumi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
TEL: +81 (3) 5859-6007
FAX: +81 (3) 5859-6030