- 8p48s electric machine, 1/8 periodicity
- EV drivetrain demo model with 48 stator tooth motor
Import stator geometry with rest of drivetrain casing into MASTA via 3rd party structural FEA mesh and connect to drivetrain model containing gears, shafts, bearings etc.
- JMAG torque and forces imported into MASTA via JMAG interface.
- Spatial mode 0 of tangential forces (all forces acting in one direction around the stator) are high at low temporal orders
8 and 16.
- These could excite torsional/tilt modes of the motor casing.
- High response of motor casing accelerometer to order 16 of tangential forces in the speed range up to 2000 rpm. High response occurs at 0.35 kHz (occurs at 1313 rpm in response to order 16).
- Tilt/rotational mode of the motor casing at 0.35 kHz excited by spatial mode 0 of tangential tooth forces.
Acceleration, Magnitude X-Y-Z, At Gbx acc 8: Inner, From Input Power Load, Stator Tooth Tangential Loads,16th hamonic, Order 16 Damping=0.02
Summary:Analysis & Results