- Implementing JMAG Evaluation and Selection of Electrical Steels using Simulation
- Tempel Steel, JMAG used to select an appropriate magnetic steel sheet
on a cost-benefit basis -
He spoke openly on how JMAG can be used to select magnetic steel sheet while striving for cost performance, and what functions are useful for dealing with extensive design proposal trials at the initial design stage. We are happy to present these to you along with content from his presentation at the JMAG Users Conference 2012.
- Explaining FEA Issue 2 Making Use of FEA in Detailed Design
- How to use FEA effectively to enable better motor designs -
This issue is aimed at those designing or using motors, to let you know the effectiveness of utilizing simulation. We hope you will find this useful as a reference for designing better motors.
- Paper Introduction Issue 3 For Those Planning to Start Analysis of Large Transformers
- Introduction of papers that was actually useful when taking on new fields -
In this series, I would like to introduce various papers that present ways of using JMAG while performing electromagnetic field simulation. In Issue 3, I will introduce ten pieces (refer to  through  in Reference) of literature that will serve as a good reference for users who plan to start using electromagnetic field simulation for large transformers.
- Fully Mastering JMAG From the FAQ Files
- Clarifying questions that come up when transiting to JMAG-Designer -
The Technical FAQ focuses on the many questions we receive. At the moment, we are requesting that JMAG-Studio users move over to JMAG-Designer. We reply to some of their concerns, such as whether the files they have been using until now can be used in JMAG-Designer.
- Fully Mastering JMAG Issue 8 Understanding Conditions from A to Z
- Conditions for JMAG magnetic field analysis and linking with other tools -
Continuing from last issue, I would like to introduce convenient functions of some of the conditions in JMAG's magnetic field analysis. I hope you will find this useful for finding new conditions and reminding yourself of functions.
- Event Information
- Information on the JMAG Users Conference in Germany -
- Exhibit Introduction for April-June 2013 -
- Event Report -