ESI ITI GmbH
Combining the powerful modeling techniques of the system simulation software SimulationX and the finite element analysis (FEA) platform JMAG for electromechanical components delivers what is essential: High accuracy and realistic results!
Seamlessly integrate JMAG-RT models of electric motors and solenoids into SimulationX’ system models through a dedicated interface.
- SimulationX – with interface to JMAG-RT
SimulationX is an open, flexible and intuitive multi-domain modeling and simulation software for designing, analyzing and optimizing mechatronic systems.
- Over 900 ready to use model elements in more than 50 model libraries, from all physical domains
- Based on the modeling language Modelica® and supports Modelica-based libraries
- Broad selection of analysis and computation methods: Transient simulation, steady-state simulations in the frequency domain, fault tree analyses (FTA), equilibrium calculations, natural frequency and vibration mode analyses as well as computation of frequency response functions
- Vast number of interfaces to 3rd party software such as CAE-systems, databases and optimization tools
- C-Code export as FMU and to various platforms such as HiL-systems
More information about SimulationX can be found at www.simulationx.com
Simulate electromechanical components like synchronous, stepping and induction motors together with 1D drivetrains or 3D multi-body mechanisms without losing precious development time due to gaps in your toolchain. Analyze mechatronic systems, such as solenoid valves including controllers and the entire hydraulic circuit, fast and precisely.
The combination of SimulationX and JMAG-RT is an excellent solution for designers and manufacturers of mechatronic products like motors, generators, reactors, solenoids and actuators as well as companies that integrate various components from different suppliers into a finished product.
Example industries are:
- Automotive industry ( e.g. hybrid and electric powertrains)
- Precision instruments
- Robotics industry
- Energy and heavy industries
- Manufacturing machines and production equipment
ITI GmbH based in Dresden, Germany, was founded in 1990 and is an international IT and engineering service provider. Since January 2016 ITI has been part of ESI Group. ITI develops and distributes the simulation software SimulationX for applications in model-based product development throughout various industries and the education and research sectors. The company supports the development of new products with comprehensive engineering and programming services throughout the entire design process. Workshops and seminars at the ITI Academy complete the spectrum of services. More than 700 customers worldwide ranging from the automotive, energy, apparatus technology and aerospace industries to machinery manufacturers and shipbuilders trust ITI’s simulation solution. ITI’s customers include renowned names like ABB, BMW, Baker Hughes, Caterpillar, Daimler, Hitachi, Honda, Husky, Liebherr, Mitsubishi Electric, Mitsubishi Motors, Nikon, Schaeffler, Siemens, Veolia, Volkswagen and ZF. With partners across more than 20 countries, the company has a vast network of distributors and service providers for its simulation software SimulationX.
For more information about the company, visit www.itisim.com
|会社名||ESI ITI GmbH|
|住所||Schweriner Str. 1, 01067 Dresden, Germany|