JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1 was released in May 2021.
In JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1, continuous efforts are being made to improve software performance. For parametric analysis and optimization, running multi-case calculations using multi-core distributed processing achieves the right calculation time that completes within the design period. For large scale models that require detailed calculations, mesh generation speedup has been achieved and parallel processing is supported. In addition, the time it takes for pre-post processing has been shortened to provide a stress-free design environment.
Enhancements that have been made in general purpose features include further customization of the analysis parameter view, as well as being able to quickly create design variable settings and simultaneously display the result evaluation in a single window. In multiphysics, a three-way coupled analysis of magnetic, thermal and structure is supported and even more improvements are being made in the accuracy of estimating simulations. In motor design, geometry libraries have been expanded and improvements have been made in efficiency map studies and JMAG-RT to realize efficiency in creating models and obtaining evaluations from various perspectives.
We encourage all our users to make the most of this latest version of JMAG with its many new enhancements.
What is JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1 ?
1. Speedup Processing of Large Scale Models | 2. Processing Time Reduced for Mesh Subdivision | 3. Input Function Added in Drive Cycle | 4. Narrow Down Design Space Using Reduced Order Model | 5. Official release of Range Finder | 6. Simultaneous Optimization of Topology and Parameters | 7. Expand Physical Phenomena Accounted for in Three-way Coupled Analysis | 8. JMAG-RT Loss Map Model
The new functions and Features
For details, please see the following function introduction.
Introducing to new functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1 (PDF, 2.69MB) ( User authentication)
These are created using the functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1 and later. Please feel free to use them.
- [JFT122] Executing Optimization Calculations Using Reduced Order Models
- [JFT131] Evaluating Degrees of Similarity for Geometry Using NGnet Weight
- [JFT132] Simultaneous Parameter and Topology Optimization
- [JFT058] Creating Efficiency Maps Using JMAG-Designer (Speed Priority Mode)
- [JFT125] Inheriting Operating Points Between Modes in Efficiency Map Studies
- [JFT128] Evaluating Drive Cycle Time Using Efficiency Maps
- [JFT129] Adding Efficiency Map (Speed Priority Mode) Response Values
- [JFT126] Vectorizing Signals in a Control Circuit (MUX, DEMUX)
- [JFT134] Inheritance Between Current Waveform Studies
- [JFT136] Sending SSH Settings to Remote Machines
- [JAC276] Six-Phase IPM Motor Harmonic Iron Loss Analysis
The latest version of JMAG modules are available.
In addition, version information, release notes, manuals, etc. can be used.
Video for Introducing the New Functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1 2021-06-15 New
A video complete with voice audio has been prepared to offer our users a better understanding of the new functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1.
This is a lecture that can be attended via internet in your own time and for as many times as required.
Click the below to attend this lecture free of charge. (Must be registered with JMAG Technical Library)
Video for Introducing the New Functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.20.1
Introducing JMAG-Designer Ver.17.0 – Ver.20.1
Articles about JMAG-Designer that have been released previously are available.