Feb 2019 JMAG-Designer Ver.18.1 has been released.
This new version of JMAG-Designer will provide many new functions, with improved usability and calculation accuracy. Please enjoy taking full advantage of it.
Please notify JMAG support concerning unclear points, impressions, requests, etc.
What is JMAG-Designer Version 18.1 ?
Expand the application scope of the efficiency map function with the induction motors in speed priority mode.
Design concept exploration directly integrated in JMAG-Designer. Simplify the settings for your topology optimization with the new constraints allowing for the creation of NG-nets directly in JMAG-Designer.
Compare different PMSM machine topologies with different number of poles and slots in the same study. In Ver. 18.1, the application range of magnet pattern specification was extended to V-shaped magnets.
Speed up of high parallel solver
The solver of JMAG-Designer has been improved, and up to 512 parallel can be used.
The new functions and Features
For details, please see the following function introduction. ( User authentication)
- [JFT078] Stopping an Analysis Automatically After Reaching Steady-State
- [JFT074] High Accuracy Electromagnetic Force Calculation with the Correction Method and Adaptive Mesh
- [JFT056] Method of Using Scripts for Outputting Teeth Excitation, Torque Ripple (2D)
- [JFT083] Automating the Multi-Purpose File Export Tool with Command Lines
Control circuit in JMAG-Designer
Efficiency map directly in JMAG-Designer
JMAG Application Note
- 228 – Induction Motor Thermal Analysis
- 233 – Induction Heating Coil Optimization
- 246 – Analysis of Electromagnetic Force Acting Between a Coil and a Magnet
- 255 – Evaluating the N-T Curve of an IPM motor Using 3D Correction
The latest version of JMAG modules are available.
In addition, version information, release notes, manuals, etc. can be used. ( User authentication)
Video for Introducing the New Functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.18.1
A video complete with voice audio has been prepared to offer our users a better understanding of the new functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.18.1.
This is a lecture that can be attended via internet in your own time and for as many times as required.
Introducing JMAG-Designer Ver.17.0 – Ver.21.2
Articles about JMAG-Designer that have been released previously are available.