In June 2020, JMAG-Designer Ver.19.1 will be released.
In JMAG-Designer Ver.19.1, the analysis parameter view and dashboard which was implemented in the previous version have been updated for easier use. While continuing to enhancement the solver and mesher the base of the FEA engines, we have also added and enhanced functions for optimization and the creation of efficiency maps. Please enjoy taking full advantage of it.
What is JMAG-Designer Version 19.1 ?
Please refer to the following version update documents for details.
Clicking these items will display additional subsections with links to other detailed material, such as function tutorials, and more.
Users are encouraged to use of a variety of these resources.
The new functions and Features
For details, please see the following function introduction (PDF with user authentication).
Introducing to new functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.19.1 (icon-file PDF, 1.77MB)
- [JFT018] Creating Rotating Machine Coil Geometry Using Coil Templates
- [JFT054] Output Types for the Spatial Modes of Electromagnetic Force Using FFT
- [JFT109] Comparing Efficiency Maps and Loading External Data
- [JFT110] Evaluating the Effect of the Large Number of Holes Generated by Topology Optimization
- [JFT111] Accounting for Arbitrary Motions
- [JFT112] Defining Response Values with Scripts in Topology Optimization Using NGnet
These are created using the functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.19.1 and later.
Model data is included. Please feel free to use them.
- [JAC165] Creating IPM Motor Efficiency Maps
- [JAC205] Analyzing the Torque Characteristics of IPM Motors Using a Thermal Equivalent Circuit
- [JAC225] Induced Voltage Analysis on Memory Motors Using Variable Magnets
- [JAC230] 6-Phase SPM Motor Inverter Fault Simulation
- [JAC257] IPM Motor Topology Optimization
- [JAC264] Creating 6-Phase IPM Motor Efficiency Maps
- [JAC265] Creating Synchronous Reluctance Motor Efficiency Maps
- [JAC271] Axial Gap Type Motor AC Copper Loss Analysis
- [JAC272] Thrust Analysis of Linear Actuator with a Curved Section
Introducing JMAG-Designer Ver.17.0 – Ver.19.1
Articles about JMAG-Designer that have been released previously are available.