In January 2020, JMAG-Designer Ver.19.0 will be released.
JMAG-Designer Ver.19.0 is advanced tools that allow searching a wide design space in a short period of time. In addition, functions such as efficiency maps and zooming analysis of existing functions have been enhanced.
Please enjoy taking full advantage of it.
What is JMAG-Designer Version 19.0 ?
Please refer to the following version update documents for details.
Clicking these items will display additional subsections with links to other detailed material, such as function tutorials, and more.
Users are encouraged to use of a variety of these resources.
For details, please see the following function introduction (PDF with user authentication).
Introducing to new functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.19.0 (icon-file PDF, 2.42MB)
JMAG-Designer Ver.19.0 Download Site and Document
- [JFT069] Performing Harmonic Loss Calculations Accounting for Current Control with JMAG-Designer and JMAG-RT
- [JFT070] Creating a PM motor Efficiency Map Using JMAG-Designer (Accuracy Priority Mode)
- [JFT092] Mesh Model Skew Deformation
- [JFT093] Shape Modification Using the Morphing Function (Moving Only Nodes on a Specified Edge)
- [JFT094] Parametric Analysis of Material Properties
- [JFT095] Obtaining Distribution Data from a Results File
- [JFT096] Performing Parametric Analysis Using an Analysis Parameter View
- [JFT097] Optimization Execution Using Material Characteristics as Design Variables
- [JFT098] Automatic Thread Allocation During Local Job Execution
- [JFT099] Mixing Manual Mesh and Auto Mesh
- [JFT100] Material Allotment per Element
- [JFT101] Condition Settings Using the Response Values of Other Studies
- [JFT102] Setting 3D Model Coils Using the Winding Editor
- [JFT103] Performing Topology Optimization Using Sensitivity Analysis
- [JFT104] Application of an Anomalous Eddy Current Loss Factor Dependent on Magnetic Flux Density and Frequency
- [JFT105] A CAD Link Function to 3D CAD Software NX
- [JFT106] Multistage Analysis Using a Vector Potential Boundary Condition
- [JFT108] Creating a 3D Mesh Model from a 2D Mesh Model
Addition of the JMAG Application Note
These are created using the functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.19.0 and later.
Model data is included. Please feel free to use them.
- [JAC030] Magnetization Field Evaluation of an SPM motor
- [JAC151] Insulation Evaluation Analysis of a Power Transformer
- [JAC165] Creating an Efficiency Map for an IPM Motor
- [JAC200] Iron Loss Analysis of IPM Motor using Hysteresis Model
- [JAC236] Magnetic Circuit Optimization for Plastic Magnets in an Axial Magnetic Field
- [JAC25] Maximum Torque Current Phase Search and Torque Characteristics Evaluation
Video for Introducing the New Functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.19.0
Scheduled to be released at the early of February.
Introducing JMAG-Designer Ver.17.0 – Ver.19.0
Articles about JMAG-Designer that have been released previously are available.