Feb 2019 JMAG-Designer Ver.18.0 has been released.
This new version of JMAG-Designer will provide many new functions, with improved usability and calculation accuracy. Please enjoy taking full advantage of it.
Please notify JMAG support concerning unclear points, impressions, requests, etc.
What is JMAG-Designer Version 18.0 ?
Please refer to the following version update documents for details.
Clicking these items will display additional subsections with links to other detailed material, such as function tutorials, and more.
Users are encouraged to use of a variety of these resources.
For details, please see the following function introduction (PDF with user authentication).
Introducing to new functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.18.0 (icon-file PDF, 2.51MB)
JMAG-Designer Ver.18.0 Download Site and Tutorials
- JFT002 – Geometry Parametric Analysis Using Direct Modeling
- JFT047 – Performing Harmonic Loss Calculations of Motor with Current Control in JMAG-Designer
- JFT057 – How to Run Topology Optimization
- JFT058 – Creating Efficiency Map Using JMAG-Designer(Speed Priority)
- JFT060 – Processing Measured Hysteresis Curves
- JFT061 – Creating Line Shapes Using Functions
- JFT062 – Creating a Geometry Using a Geometry Template (Python)
- JFT063 – A Method for Performing Parametric Analysis on a Motor Using the Number of Poles and Number of Slots as Design Variables
- JFT065 – Obtaining Part Face Area and How to Set Conditions
- JFT066 – Coil Settings Using Winding Editor
- JFT067 – Preview of Output Electromagnetic Force Using the Multi-Purpose File Export Tool
- JFT068 – Specifying Three-Phase Synchronous Motor dq Axis Current
- JFT069 – Performing Harmonic Loss Calculations Accounting for Current Control with JMAG-Designer and JMAG-RT
- JFT070 – Creating Efficiency Maps Using JMAG-Designer(Accuracy Priority)
- JFT071 – Creating User-Defined Calculation Components
Addition of the JMAG Application Note
These are created using the functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.17.0 and later.
Model data is included. Please feel free to use them.
- JAC217 – Creating Efficiency Maps for 3-Phase Induction Motors
- JAC218 – High-Frequency Induction Hardening Analysis Accounting for Deformation
- JAC219 – Axial Gap Motor Cogging Torque Analysis
- JAC220 – Analysis of the High-Frequency Induction Hardening and Cooling of a Gear
- JAC222 – Irreversible Thermal Demagnetization Analysis of Incompletely Magnetized Magnets
- JAC224 – Wireless Power Transfer Device Stray Loss Analysis
- JAC225 – Induced Voltage Analysis of Memory Motor using Variable Magnetized Magnet
- JAC232 – Reactor Joule Loss Analysis
- JAC241 – Single-Phase Synchronous Motor N-T-I Characteristics Analysis
- JAC242 – Solenoid Valve Attractive Force Analysis Taking into Account Movable Part Motion
- JAC246 – Analysis of Electromagnetic Force Acting Between a Coil and a Magnet
- JAC247 – Plastic Magnet Radial Anisotropic Magnetic Circuit Optimization
- JAC249 – Dielectric Heating Analysis of a High-Frequency Preheater with Parallel Plate Electrodes
- JAC250 – Dielectric Heating Analysis of a High-Frequency Preheater with Roller Electrodes
Video for Introducing the New Functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.18.0 2019-02-28 NEW!
A video complete with voice audio has been prepared to offer our users a better understanding of the new functions in JMAG-Designer Ver.18.0.
This is a lecture that can be attended via internet in your own time and for as many times as required.
Click the below to attend this lecture free of charge. (Must be registered with JMAG Technical Library)
Video for Introducing the New Functions of JMAG-Designer Ver.18.0
Introducing JMAG-Designer Ver.17.0 – Ver.18.1
Articles about JMAG-Designer that have been released previously are available.